Enterprise Service Management software
Optimize Business Processes
Offer a tool to better manage internal Services
Your company is like an organism, whose parts are interconnected and need a fluid and correct communication system among them. Extend the properties and characteristics of IT Service Management to other corporate services, for a better performance of your business and greater employee satisfaction.
Bring more efficiency to your organization, monitoring and reducing its costs. Improve workflows and communication optimizing time. Increase productivity and make your clients happy improving Customer Experience.
- Create a service catalogue accessible to employees from the web portal
- Standardise services offered to employees and organize business processes
- Offer employees a web portal through which they can submit their requests
- Set escalation rules and scheduled notifications: no request will remain unanswered or get lost
- Automate repetitive actions
- Monitor corporate assets, identifying costs of unused resources
- Create a Knowledge Base (FAQ) available to employees
- Share information and procedures, ensuring a high-quality standard service
- Get better visibility of employee performances and identify critical issues
- Facilitate collaboration among business departments
- Notify employee about the status of their requests
- Customize each module according to your company’s needs
- Share project information among teams
- Create and assign all tasks necessary for ticket resolution
- Manage permits and accesses in a highly granular way
Manage services for your employees in an orderly manner
Manage suppliers, open reports, RMAs, reports on shipments and orders. Manage returns or complaints.
Manage reports from internal business processes. Organize assistance and maintenance interventions on various plants.
Provide an inventory of requests received on products, assets, spare parts.
Manage contracts and service operations. Keep inventory of all contracted IT assets and of those given to your employees.
Provide the best assistance to your employees. Maintain a history of personnel requests, their permits and files.
Adopt a single tool for handling requests received by your office. Track activities done, set follow ups, alerts, and automatic notifications. Manage internal and third-party requests.
Collect all your customers’ requests in one portal. Automatically generate tickets from preset forms. Prioritize and track requests and activities. Check the contracts and the remaining hours on the activities done.
More efficient business services and increased productivity!
Organize your company’s service and improve external communications
Keep an eye on your organization, engage your team to make quick, thoughtful decisions. Make your internal and external customer satisfied.
Key Features for Enterprise Service Management
- Publish user manuals
- Provide a Knowledge Base (FAQ)
- Internal user guides for company processes
Asset and Password Manager
- Manage passwords centrally
- Encryption on the database
- Set read and edit permissions
Are you ready to start with your Enterprise Service Management Software?