Interactive web customer portal
Optimize customer service,
communication with customers and information offered
Improve your customer service thanks to a Web Portal where clients can track their requests, report delays, anomalies in product deliveries or services offered and access shared documentation.
Adopt a single portal, available publicly on the web, to provide assistance. Thanks to the dynamic Deepser forms, you ask users for all the information you need to manage their requests, avoiding to further contact them by phone or email.
Optimize customer service by publishing guides and information material to ensure immediate resolution of reports.
Publish news or urgent information, to always keep your customers informed about important events.
The portal is not just a simple Help Desk; it provides advanced tools for Customer Care:
- Help Desk and Ticketing: assistance portal for every type of request, such as reporting product defects, delays in deliveries, requests for information or simple questions addressed to the customer service
- Service Catalog: service and product information request through web forms; catalogues published on the Internet
- Knowledge Base and FAQs: publish complete guides, manuals for solving common problems, technical data sheets of the products and services offered
- Reservations: fillable web forms to keep track of bookings from customers
- Quick communication: real-time comments and customer notifications without the use of a phone or email
- Integration with your website: the user can request information directly from the company website, without the need to connect and authenticate to an external portal
- CMS: customize contents of your portal published on the Internet in a simple and fast way, with company logos and colors. The portal is the business card for your service!
- Cloud or On-Premise: you can decide whether to publish the portal on the Cloud or keep the data on your company servers, by publishing only the part reserved for Customers.
Web customer portal suitable for all sectors
Publish the customer portal on the Internet, so that each user can easily contact you via Web, without calls or repeated emails. Provide service and support request opening forms, all fully configurable.
Publish product guides on the Web, thanks to the Knowledge Base tool. Quickly respond to customers and with the tools offered by the Internet to speed up work.
Offer your citizens a tool in which you publish important information and regulatory changes and they can submit requests.
Collect all requests and reports on orders, shipments and deliveries. Offer your customers the opportunity to get in touch with your organization in a timely manner directly from the portal published on the Internet; publish information guides and news.
Adopt a single tool to manage requests from teaching staff and students. Track deadlines, set follow ups and automatic notifications. Manage your guides directly from a single web portal available on the Internet.
Trasport and Logistics
Collect all your customer requests in a single portal and promote news and guides published on the Internet. Automatically generate notifications through integration with delivery portals and couriers. Keep customers informed of shipping status.
Improve the Customer Experience thanks to an easily configurable web portal
Organize how customers access your service, thanks to a single contact point published on the Internet.
Provide a single web tool for your customers, in which to centralize pre and post sales assistance, news and public documentation of products and services
Key features of the Customer Portal
Deepser guides the user in opening requests interactively, thanks to customized forms, which allow you to enter different information based on the type of request.
Each user, by entering their email, receives a message with a private link to check the processing status of the reports at any time.
Guest Users and Registration
Allow your customers to enter requests and connect to the portal without the need to register.
Set up company emails to track the organizations from which requests come, without the need to create a specific account.
Furthermore, if your customer wishes, you can allow registration on the user portal to provide more specific information.
Provide customer guides, deciding which ones to publish on the Internet and which ones to keep private for your operators. Publish user manuals and product datasheets easily and quickly, eliminating request emails and paper manuals.
Personalize the portal like a normal website. In this way, you can insert your company logos and images, the contents you want to publish and standardize the portal to the style and colors of your brand.
Display the catalogue of services or products offered on the Internet and allow users to submit contact requests for more information on what your company offers.
Thanks to the functionality of the comments on the web portal, you avoid the use of unstructured emails and facilitate communication with the customer. Provide answers in a timely manner and improve collaboration between operators and users of your service.