Data Center Management
Monitor your Data Center with a visual tool
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
The powerful data center (DCIM) infrastructure management capabilities can revolutionize how your IT department manages your data center.
Monitor your data center with visualization tools and access data center diagrams that accurately reflect your IT environment.
Do you have VMWare? Data Center Mangement monitors all virtual machines and connects them with Hypervisors.
Data Center Management is compatible with the following systems :
- VMWare vCenter Server
- Xen or KVM li>
- Amazon Web Services
- Citrix Xen Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft HyperV
- Virtual Box
Buildings and rooms
Enter buildings and rooms in the system so you always know where all your assets are located.
If you manage a Data Center, you can map the server rooms with a graphical tool to view the layout at a glance.
The Data Center Management allows to define the relationships between buildings and rooms and who has allowed access to the data of these entities.
Cutting-edge Data Center Management
- Data Center Management is complete and integrated with the system.
- Get a complete view of your infrastructure .
- Get prepared for audits , identify all devices and immediately check which servers are installed on your racks.
- Data Center Management is suitable for small organizations with few racks, up to large companies with many servers and a large number of racks.
- Contact us for a free demo . You will control your Data Center in an excellent way and you can make quick and proactive decisions , improving capacity planning and rack monitoring.
Racks and Connections
Monitor all rack devices.
Check the connections of servers, network interfaces, PDUs, patch panels.
Trace these relationships by agentless autodiscovery and view them with visual tools integrated into the system.
IPAM and cable management
Manage all the networks / subnets of your organization in a centralized way.
Data Center Management allows the automatic discovery of IP addresses and of the networks to which each address belongs.
Manage cables and electrical and network connections in the CMDB.
Electric consumption and environmental data
The Data Center Management module can interface with the sensors to recover environmental data such as temperature, humidity, etc.
This allows you to evaluate the goodness of the environment that hosts your machines.
Furthermore, thanks to the monitoring module, you can measure in real time the electric current supplied and used by your racks, by connecting all the PDU compatible.
Are you ready to start with your new Help Desk Software?