Web User Portal
Offer a single point of contact to manage
processes, information and services of your organization
Provide your organization with a web portal, which offers the tools necessary for users’ daily operations.
Use a single portal, suitable to all departments, through which users can ask for assistance and receive most of the information, thus avoiding phone calls and emails.
The portal is not just a simple Help Desk tool; it provides all the work support tools for each company department:
- Help Desk and Ticketing: supports portal for each department and type of requests
- Service Catalogue: request for services and company equipment
- Knowledge Base and FAQs: publish complete guides, manuals for solving common problems, shared company procedures or data sheets of the products and services offered
- Reservations: fillable web forms to keep track of reservations and related documentation
- Corporate Communication: real-time comments and user notifications
- CRM Account: CRM for the Sales department, where Customers, Prospects and Leads are stored and tracked
- Contacts: list of technical and commercial contacts available to users
- Sales Opportunities: tool to track all information about new opportunities and follow up activities
- Tenders and Suppliers Register: users of the legal service have immediate information on suppliers, partners, competitors and the tenders in which they are involved
- Tasks and Activities: enter tasks allocated to each user and send them a notification upon expiry
- CMDB: give employees a panoramic of all their company devises and electronically archive delivery sheets, eliminating paper
- Password Manager: allows each user to manage their passwords in a centralized and secure manner, avoiding personal or insecure and uncontrolled password storage tools
Single point of contact for users, easy to customize
tracks users’ devices and electronically signs delivery forms. Give evidence to users of their devices. Offer a support portal for ICT errors and requests, such as software errors, hardware failures and requests for new devices.
provide users with a clear view of Account, Lead, Prospect and all commercial contacts. Provide users with immediate information about current sales opportunities, the partners who follow them and the commercial contacts section.
Provide users with the necessary business documentation in the shared web portal. Manage all requests for reservations and files thanks to the easily configurable web forms for each type of request. Inform users of the corporate assets delivered to them and have the delivery sheets signed directly from the computer or tablet.
Provide post-sales assistance to customers. Publish tenders and suppliers registers and all the related documentation material so that it can be easily consulted by other company departments. Offer technicians and customers user manuals for the products through the Knowledge Base
Manage all requests for permits, holidays, illness, certificates and hiring processes thanks to the easily configurable web forms for each type of request. Provide answers to users in real time in a shared web portal. Provide flows of approval in relation to requests from employees or managers and keep management informed of these crucial business processes.
Legal and Quality Office
Keep track of practices and provide users with a tool for entering reports of violations or non-conformities that must be promptly registered for regulatory obligations. Computerize the legal and integrated management of the company quality system, immediately involving all departments.
Single point of contact for users, easy to customize
Organize information for your users and share them among company offices.
Provide a single web tool for your users, where you can centralize business operations of different departments, ensuring a unique and shared database, with real-time tools for making decisions
of the web user portal
Help Desk Portal
Deepser guides users in opening requests interactively, thanks to dynamic forms, which allow you to enter different data based on the type of request.
Requests and Authorization Portal
Track all requests within the shared web portal. Configure the visibility of user areas of interest to keep company data segregated and allow requests to be made only by those who are authorized.
Provide user guides and decide what information each department or service can see. Publish user manuals and product datasheets easily and quickly, eliminating request emails and paper manuals.
Give the sales team an immediate view of Accounts, Leads and tasks necessary to finalize sales. Share with other company departments the status of customer acquisition and the renewal of contracts.
Make the catalogue of services offered by the various company departments available to users. Activate approval procedures for requests submitted for devices, materials, stationery, etc.
Offer a structured contact directory to all employees; define the visibility permissions of each contact, the organization to which it belongs, its type and other related information, such as email, mobile phone, company, feedback received, etc.
Adopt a single tool to manage user passwords. Each person logged into the system sees or changes only the passwords they have access to, which are securely encrypted in the database. Centralize the management of company passwords to avoid cybersecurity problems and achieve compliance with recent IT security regulations.
CMDB and Devices
Allow each employee to see their assigned corporate devices. Track the types of resources that can be delivered to users, manager approvals and delivery sheets with employee signature (done directly on their mobile). Maintain the complete inventory of assets and personal protective equipment to comply with workplace safety regulations.
Comments, Tasks and Activities
Notify users of scheduled reminders and appointments; send automatic notifications upon expiration.
Improve real-time collaboration among colleagues, thanks to Deepser comments.
Prepare the web forms in which each employee or collaborator can insert the activities done and the hours worked in order to report company costs.