Help Desk, Asset Management, CMDB
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are faced with monitoring and servicing increasingly large and complex IT infrastructures. Clearly, automating these processes, as much as possible, helps to minimize any downtime of the customer’s infrastructure and reduce inconvenience.
Just providing a Help Desk portal to customers is no longer sufficient to be competitive in the market; a complete tool is needed to manage the different aspects of a Service Provider’s business.
Thanks to our IT Asset Management, you get a complete and unified view of the devices managed at your customers’ location; their infrastructure, such as IP addresses, subnets, network devices, of installed software and operating systems.
The Service Desk tool allows you to manage contracts and deadlines, as well as respect SLAs. You can also involve salespeople to inform them of the client status and make them independent in planning visits and formulating offers.
Finally, the Help Desk portal represents the Single Point of Contact for customers and the focal point of their communication with your company.
Get a 360 ° management of all your activities.
- Quickly manage devices installed at customers
- Know your customers’ infrastructure, thanks to automatic detection tools for networks and devices
- Identify unused resources and optimize maintenance
- Easily plan activities on a shared calendar
- Manage maintenance, warranties, contracts and customer renewals
- Act promptly to reschedule and manage emergencies
- Elaborate reports on the assistance offered and its timing
- Collect all your customers’ requests and reports in a single portal
- Make a Knowledge Base available to customers (FAQ)
- Get better visibility of performance on individual accounts and identify critical issues
- Respect SLAs thanks to timely and real-time measurements
- Facilitates collaboration and communication between customers, technicians and salespeople
- Manage customer passwords with a secure and shared tool
Manage services and devices for your customers efficiently
Organize customer requests in a single shared web tool. Optimize management times for technical activities. Provide automatic maintenance reports.
Customer Support Office
Collect reports in a single portal; provide a Knowledge Base with frequently asked questions; share procedures for providing support.
Management and direction
Get automatic reports on the services provided. Maintain a clear view of contract data, hours of support provided and business performance to make strategic decisions in real time.
Check contract deadlines and receive automatic reminders. Easily manage the billing of technical interventions. Communicate easily with the technical and sales department.
Manage requests associated with assets and optimize purchases; Manage relationships with suppliers; Keep your devices under control.
Monitor contract renewals; communicate with other company departments to always know the right strategy of action with each customer.
Improve customer support and management
With Deepser you get maximum control of contracts, devices and services offered to customers
Manage your customers at best thanks to a tool that helps you control and plan your daily activities
Key Features for MSP