After-Sales Service Software
Relationship with customers does not end with the sale
It develops from it
The after-sales service, managed in many companies by the customer service department, includes various services, depending on the core business of the company and the type of assistance offered. After-sales support is critical to customer satisfaction and can be crucial for word-of-mouth marketing.
After-sales support can also provide an opportunity for additional revenue, offering extra services, such as upgrades, subscriptions or spare parts. Finally, by monitoring issues encountered by customers and quickly passing feedbacks to the relevant business departments, we can improve the product/service. It is therefore a fundamental requirement to systematically organize activities and information of the After-Sales Department.
- Quickly provide information and solutions to your customers
- Plan on-site technical support
- Manage contract service hours and planned maintenance
- Keep track of each customer interaction (communications, issues, actions taken, timing)
- Store clients information to better meet their needs
- Coordinate activities and information with other departments within the company
- Collect service data to improve the product/service and develop new sales opportunities
- Process data and do an internal business analysis to identify aspects to be improved
- Provide customers with a web portal available 24/7
- Manage disruptions and/or returns
- Organize business and/or assistance visits
The best support for your After-Sales Service
Transport and Logistics
Receive customer feedbacks about products, shipments and orders. Manage returns and/or complaints.
Organize maintenance work on the plants and/or parts of them. Provide an inventory of spare parts.
Manage contracts and support services provided. Keep inventory of all IT assets.
Consulting and Service Providers
Provide excellent assistance for your services. Keep track of customer requests and contracts.
Adopt a single tool to manage customer records. Track your activities, set follow ups, alerts, and automatic notifications. Manage business opportunities wherever you are.
Collect all your customers’ requests in one portal. Automatically generate tickets from preset forms. Prioritize and track requests and activities. Create technical work reports.
Offer excellent after-sales support!
Efficiently organize your customer service support and with precise answers
Keep an eye on your After-Sales service and engage your team to take quick and thoughtful decisions. Make your customers happy!
Key features for your Post-Sale Support
Notifications and Automatic Tasks
- Email integration
- Notify ticket openings and updates
- Plan automatic reminders
- Publish user manuals
- Provide a Knowledge Base (FAQ)
- Internal user guides for Customer Service
SLA and Offered Services
- Manage contracts and and track time
- Create a service catalogue
- Define escalation rules